Re: url-encoding of POSTed data?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:11:05 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Roth, Kevin P. wrote:

> --data-encode <data> A single POST param, to be url-encoded (H)

[snip]

> Daniel: if you have time to code this up, it would be much appreciated.
> Otherwise, I'll probably get around to it eventually. At the moment, I just
> wanted to get this idea documented and ask for some feedback.

I agree with you that adding such a switch will make life easier for many
users. Let's do it.

I'm having a few items left on my todo-list for the nearest future before I
can address this:

 * bug report #843739
 * Add FTPS-support (works mostly already)
 * NTLM problems on my solaris box

 [[ Do not post private mails to this email address. They won't reach me. ]]