makefile.pl didn't work

From: Mandy F Lucas <mfl1_at_meadwestvaco.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:07:48 -0500

Okay, I am getting a little bit further today. I have downloaded
W32-Mingw32 7.10.7 with SSL and installed curl and libcurl this morning. I
can't tell if the installation was successful. Now if I run 'perl
makefile.pl', I will get the following...... Can someone assist me
with me? Thanks!

C:\curl\perl\WWW-Curl-2.0>c:\apps\perl\bin\perl makefile.pl
'curl-config' is not recognized as an internal or external command, I
am still getting this. Does anyone know why?
operable program or batch file.
'curl-config' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Found curl.h in ../../include/curl/curl.h
Building curlopt-constants.c for your libcurl version
Building easy.pm constants for your libcurl version
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Note (probably harmless): No library found for '-lcurl' - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'oldnames.lib'
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'kernel32.lib'
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'user32.lib'
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'gdi32.lib'
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'winspool.lib'
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'comdlg32.lib'
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'advapi32.lib'
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'shell32.lib'
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'ole32.lib' Should I
concern about these messages?
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'oleaut32.lib'
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'netapi32.lib'
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'uuid.lib'
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'wsock32.lib'
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'mpr.lib'
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'winmm.lib'
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'version.lib'
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'odbc32.lib'
Note (probably harmless): No library found for 'odbccp32.lib' - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -
'perlglob' is not recognized as an internal or external command, How
about these messages?
operable program or batch file.
glob failed (child exited with status 1) at (eval 46) line 6.
Writing Makefile for WWW::Curl

C:\curl\perl\WWW-Curl-2.0>
----- Forwarded by Mandy F Lucas/Corporate/Mead on 10/31/2003 09:52 AM
-----