Re: Connect failed (7 )error

From: Ralph Mitchell <rmitchell_at_eds.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 01:49:01 -0600

If your browser uses a proxy, curl will need to be told the same proxy:

    curl -x http://proxy.domain.com:80/ http://www.netscape.com

If your proxy requires authentication, you need to tell curl that too:

    curl -x http://proxy.domain.com:80/ -U userid:password
http://www.netscape.com

You probably want to look at saving and sending cookies as well.

Ralph Mitchell