cURL Error

From: Pravin Jade <pravin.jade_at_lionbridge.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 14:45:09 +0530

Hi,
I have downloaded and installed curl 7.10.7 for windows in D: drive on my PC.
I have following problem -
When I issue follwing comand on command prompt
D:\curl>curl http://www.netscape.com
It gives following error -
curl: (7) Connect failed

It works fine with just D:\curl>curl command.
I am connecting to Internet using a proxy server.If TCP connection error is happening , then what I have to do to solve this problem ?

Regards,
Pravin Jade