curl Error ( 7 ) Conect failed

From: Pravin Jade <pravin.jade_at_lionbridge.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:22:10 +0530

Hi,
I have cURL 7.10.5 installed with Windows 2000 as OS.
I get Error ( 7 )Connect failed while using curl command.
I am using a proxy to connect to Internet.
I want to know what should I do to find out exact cause of problem and its solution.
What may be cause of TCP connect fails to the given host/port ?

Pravin Jade ,
S/W Engineer,
LionBridge Technologies
Powai - Mumbai.