Re: patch to curl 7.10.7 to support QNX 6.2.x

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 14:44:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, James MacMillan wrote:

> The patch is attached to this mail.

Thanks, I've applied and committed it with a minor edit to make it work on
systems that don't need any extra lib for the function.

> NOTE: The libz.so included in QNX 6.2.1 is missing the zlibVersion()
> function. This will cause the compile to fail. It has already been
> corrected in QNX's internal cvs repository. Earlier versions
> (6.2.0) and future versions (6.3.x) should work fine. As a
> temporary measure it is possible to link against /usr/lib/libz.so.1
> which does include that function.

Can you please check the docs/INSTALL file and the QNX section to see if you
can update that to reflect reality better? Possibly we should add your note
from above to that section of the docs.