Re: -O and Content-Type: application/octetstream

From: Laurent Demaret <laurent.demaret_at_free.fr>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:37:58 +0200

Le vendredi, 29 aoû 2003, à 07:54 Europe/Paris, Ralph Mitchell a écrit :

> Umm, OK... you might want to try splitting the line up into its
> component parts:
>
> curl -b 'SephCookie' -c 'SephCookie' -L
> 'http://SephSite.com/SephDir/login.php?login=123456789&pass=MiPass'
>
> curl -b 'SephCookie' -c 'SephCookie' -o 'SephFile2me'
> 'https://SephSite.com/SephDir/
> action.php?choix=2&Annee=2003&action=Excel'

You are right, it works perfectly that way. This should be all to be
asked here, but as I'm really starting with this all stuff I still do
not know how to make it works. Except opening terminal (wich I find
very friendly now ;-) and pasting those two lines from the Tex-Edit
windows I composed them.
I might have seen somewhere in the manual a way to make execute files
by curl, must go to see ..

Thank you again
Laurent

--