newbie authentification cookie redirection

From: Laurent Demaret <laurent.demaret_at_free.fr>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:39:50 +0200

Hello,

        I'm a newbie, macos user, trying to make a script in order to download
automatically a file on a server. With an executable script. But I'm
newbie in all those things.
        So i found lynx-ssl and its trace mode to see what I send the server
each time.
It starts by a request that gives me a cookie and a redirection url and
I'm supposed to send back cookie and use redirection. Of course.

I've tryed a few way but it does not work and I'm now at the point I
mess everythings :-/

Here is the line that should work and does not

curl -D "D_Curl4Seph" -b -e -L
'http://mysite.com/DirOuone/login.php?login=123456789&pass=Mypass' -o
'SoDesiredFile
'https://mysite.com/DirOuone/Action.php?choix=2&Annee=2003&action=Excel'
unmatch ..

I was better when I used several lines :

With the following line

curl -v -D 'AQUEJEVOUDRAIS2' -b -L -e -u
"http://mysite.com/DirOuone/login.php?login=123456789&pass=Mypass"

I get the Header :
HTTP/1.1 302 Found