C fopen/fread/fgets/fclose example code

From: Vincent Sanders <vince_at_kyllikki.org>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 02:05:32 +0100

Hi,

  I have been doing some work on a project which happens to use
libcurl from the C api. The application requred the use of libcurl
using normal buffered c library type interface. The example code
provided for this, while being a useful example of the multi interface,
was a very immature and poor implementation.

  Attached is a much improved implemantation which I have produced for
our project. While loosely based upon the original example it does not
suffer from any fixed size limits and has been tested extensively in
our application.

It has a BSD licence attached purely because our legal people mandate
it so we dont get sued if this stuff eats someones data, I dont belive
this is an issue as libcurl is all MIT licenced anyway! I have been
autorised to return this work in the hopes others will find it useful,
please feel free to extend and use as required.

--
Regards Vincent
http://www.kyllikki.org/