Re: test suite broken on ia64, alpha and adm64

From: Domenico Andreoli <cavok_at_filibusta.crema.unimi.it>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 01:00:51 +0200

On Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 12:17:12AM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Domenico Andreoli wrote:
>
> > at [1] and [2] you can see the build logs showing the failure of the test
> > suite. i tried also the pristine tarball on amd64 of sourceforge, same
> > problem.
>
> Hehe, well if you can just kill that sws process you kept running on the
> amd64-linux1 host on sourceforge, I could try running it too! ;-)
>
> (it binds to port 8999, so when I try to run tests on that host my test server
> can't bind that port)

LOL

you won't believe me, but i just logged in to kill it, i did a ps ux and
when i entered the kill command it was gone!

sorry for having delayed your work :(

cheers
dom

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936 4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50