post problem no submit button

From: sinan <siyisoy_at_netscape.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:38:50 +0300

Hi
I can post usename and paswd info. But the form doesnt have a submit
button instead
an image. There is no name or event for this image. I couldnt post
anything to make this
image pressed. What can i do?
Can the following be a solution: I manually submit the form anf get the
cookie. Then use it.
I am sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this question.
Sinan