Hello : Can anyone help a novice

From: Aaron Harwood <aaron_at_puremedia.com.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 21:05:15 +1000

Hi,

I have a server running Redhat and Ensim. It currently has Curl
installed.
According to my phpinfo output, "libcurl 7.9.2" but no mention of SSL.

I need to upgrade to the latest version of Curl with SSL however I'm a
little bit of a novice on the linux side of things.

I really need someone to help me out by describing what I need to do and
what commands to type.
My linux skills involve editing text files through vi, and a few other
small tasks, but I've never compiled anything.

It’s a big ask I know.

Please help me.

Thanks,
Aaron