Command Line cURL Posting XML Error

From: <TMcGee_at_CallSolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:55:06 -0500

Hello,

I posted an earlier message where I was getting an Method Not Found 405
error, when trying to post a XML file using command line cURL:

curl -v -o testit.txt -F @<filename>;type=text/xml --trace-ascii trace.txt
<website>

I then tried this command, but received the same error in trace.txt:

curl -v -o testit.txt -F file=@filename;type=text/xml <website>

Does anyone know of a different way to code this command line code,
maybe using something different, than what I'm showing?

Here is the error I get in the trace file:

002c: Content-Disposition: form-data; name="@<filename>;type"
0069:
006b: text/xml
<= Recv header, 33 bytes (0x21)