Re: getting webpages through an ISA server

From: Ralph Mitchell <rmitchell_at_eds.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:43:34 -0500

I'm hitting a couple of servers that apparently require domain authentication,
or at least, that's how the owners referred to it.

I get a standard request for Basic Auth, to which I respond by repeating the
page fetch with this added:

    curl [other opts] -u domain/userid:password http://server.domain.com

or possibly

    curl [other opts] -u 'domain\userid:password' http://server.domain.com

You need to escape the backslash, or quote it.

If that doesn't work, then we obviously don't have the same problem...

Ralph Mitchell