getting webpages through an ISA server

From: Olaf Joerk <Olaf.Joerk_at_lag.justiz.sachsen.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:54:59 +0200

Hi,
I want to fetch some webpages through a firewall.
Until recently I did it through squid. No problem.
Now the proxy-server is a MS ISA server. This server
requests a third information. So I have to give username,
password and domain (its and ADS domain)

Is there a possibility to work with these ISA servers ?
Am I a victim of MS fans ?

Thanks in advance

Olaf