Re: (35) error setting cerficate verify locations

From: denis moeller <dm_at_weople.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:59:20 +0200

Hi,

At 11:30 AM 7/15/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>convert your file.p12 to PEM encoding:
>
>openssl pkcs12 -in file.p12 -nokeys -out file.pem
>
>then --cacert file.pem.

Okay, I've converted the file. Now the server still says that I don't have
permission. Curl does not give any bad message anymore. Does
this necessarily mean that the SSL connection is working right?

The verbose output of curl with --cacert file.pem is:

>* SSL connection using RC4-SHA
>* Server certificate:
>* subject: /C=AT/O=IBM/CN=xxx.yyy.zzz.xxx
>* issuer: /Email=sth_at_sth.com/C=AT/ST=Berlin/L=Berlin/OU=sth Server
>CA/OU=sth Certification Authority/O=sth.com/CN=sth Server CA - System M
>* Verify result: 0
>* Connected to xxx.yyy.zzz.xxx

Without the --cacert file.pem the verbose output is the same, except that
"Verify result: 0" is missing?!

Thanks.