curl and javascript

From: Michael Steinhoff <mstde_at_web.de>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:46:29 +0200

Hi all,

to begin with, i'm a newbie and maybe the answer is obvoius, but i'm too blind to see...

I need to retrieve logfiles via https from a webserver. I want schedule this with a batch file and thought of curl as an way to do it.

The problem is, that the webserver requires javascript.

how can i accomplish this with curl or is no option for me?

any hint is greatly appreciated

thanks

michael