Re: Error code

From: John Hartunian <johnjh_at_abcwarehouse.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 18:00:05 -0400

I also was trying to use lynx to accomplish this. I did get it working just
about a half hour ago. Thus I will just probably use this program.

Any way here is the command line
#curl --data-binary @- https://site.com
#uid=test&password=test&
#salesdata=<detail>
# <sku>1234</sku>
# <sku>1234</sku>
#</detail>

At the end of each xml line is crlf. The receiving side needs crlf. After
last line I need a way to send eof or way to get out of the fread function

Thanks
John Hartunian
ABC Appliance Inc.
(248) 335-4222 Ext. 240