Re: Failing to Initialize: exit code 2

From: Hans H. Anderson <me_at_hansanderson.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:54:12 -0500 (CDT)

Daniel,

Thanks for the help, but I'm an idiot. The problem was that I misspelled
a switch ( --connect-time-out not --connect-timeout ). When I ran it
manualy, I eliminated that switch. That's where the stupidity came in...
I wasn't accurately recreating the automated situation.

Sorry for the bother.

Hans

--
Hans Anderson -=- me_at_hansanderson.com
http://www.hansanderson.com     | PHP, SQL Databases, Flash 5 Animation &