anonymous CVS lagging behind badly

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:38:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends

I just want to make you all aware of the fact that curl's anonymous CVS
repository on sourceforge is now always AT LEAST 24 hours old.

This has a bad effect on the automatic web site update, on the automatic
builds, on the ViewCVS web pages that display files off the CVS repository and
probably a few other places as well.

Access for developers using SSH still works fine though, and without any
delays.

Sourceforge's CVS service has gradually been declining during the last couple
of months and it is now at a very basic level. I don't think of admining my
own CVS server as much fun, so I'll stick with sourceforge for now and hope
that they will sort this out soon. If things don't get better over time, I
will be forced to host the CVS repo elsewhere.

Sourceforge updates info about the CVS situation here:

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1#cvs