RE: WINDOWS CONFIG ERROR

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MAPLLC.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:01:49 -0400

FYI - further questions regarding the cygwin setup.exe should really
go to cygwin_at_cygwin.com.

To answer your question though: run setup.exe again, and hit Next
until you see the packages list. Then, expand out the "Web" category
and scroll down 'til you find "curl". Then click "Keep" and keep
clicking until you see "Source". Or, until you see "7.10.4-1", in
which case check the box under the "Src" column. Then keep clicking
Next until you're done.

Once it's finished, you'll find a new curl source directory under
/usr/src/curl-7.10.4-1. Use *this* one for building (or rebuilding)
under Cygwin.

- Kevin