Re: How well does cURL stream the data it receives?

From: Mark Kam <tradepass_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 03:20:37 +0000

the thing is i need to consume the xml files as soon as i can. when you
download ISO files, you would wait till the whole thing is done before doing
anything with it. I need to start displaying the data after say 10 seconds
of downloading.
That is why I am concerned about the streaming ability.
thanks for your reply.

Can anyone else help?