Range Request : gets only contents without header in contents.

From: ¹Ú³²±Ô <nams_at_kppinc.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:40:21 +0900

Hi, I am newbie.

I want to get range of contents from response, so I did like :
curl -s -N -m 60 --connect-timeout 30 -D output.head -r 0-40 -o output.wav http://medpharm.university.ac.kr/aldja/netpharmacology2000/MEXILETI1.WAV

Almost are successfully downloaded by range. But, some file(such as above) has content mixed with http header like :

^M
--multipart-boundary
Range: bytes 0-40/82988^M
^M
RIFF$D^A^@WAVEfmt ^P^@^@^@^A^@^A^@D?@^@~HX^A^@^B^@^P^@data^@^M
--multipart-boundary--^M

How I get only contents without header in content? I don't know what options exists for this.

Regards from Nams.