Re: curl 7.9.5 question

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 23:08:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, curl-users wrote:

> My question: can somebody help here? Curl 7.9.5 is available as a source
> RPM release, so it is probable that a curl guru can pinpoint the problem.

I'm sorry, but *I* really don't have time nor energy to search around in
ancient curl versions. You need to get someone else to do it.

There's a CHANGES file in all releases and there are CVS commit messages. You
should be able to track down this yourself. Yes, it will be time consuming,
boring and rather pointless.

I'd advice you to simply upgrade your curl instead.