RE: use curl with https

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MAPLLC.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 14:03:21 -0400

The only problem with the windows release (which I've tried to get corrected) is that the .crt file is named wrong in the package. It *should* be "curl-ca-bundle.crt", whereas currently it's distributed as "ca-bundle.crt".

WRT to the --cacert / --capath options, it might be beneficial to list the steps involved in actually converting a certificate to the format required for the --cacert option, for a few platforms.

- Kevin