[ curl-Bugs-713174 ] libcurl fails to perform more operations with same handle

From: SourceForge.net <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:38:40 -0800

Bugs item #713174, was opened at 2003-03-31 23:38
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100976&aid=713174&group_id=976

Category: ftp
Group: bad behaviour

Initial Comment:
LibCURL version 7.10.3 fails to perform more
easy_perform()s with the same handle. Calling easy_init
() for each easy_perform() solves this problem.
The actual problem appeared when I tried to upload file
after download. The uploaded file has size 0 although
LibCURL says everything is ok. Tested with multiple ftp
servers and files, always the same behaviour (LibCURL
compiled for Win32).
(Maybe this problem is already solved in 7.10.4.
prerelease, I just wanted to let you know...)