Re: Performance

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:17:25 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, M D wrote:

> I am using cURL 7.10.3 and I want to improve the performance of a POST.
> The POST is noticeably slower than when I do a standard cURL call.

A "standard" one being GET I presume?

> Any recommendations on how to improve performance?

There's a known fix to do, as Rick Jones has recently pointed out on the
libcurl mailing list. Feel free to jump in there.

I am not intending to attempt to fix this before 7.10.4, as I'm struggling
hard to fix the known real bugs first.

I do have an "improve POST" item in line for the post-7.10.4 work.