Re: Win32 patches for 7.10.4-pre4

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:05:47 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003, Gisle Vanem wrote:

Thanks, I applied and committed both your patches!

> BTW. Does anybody succeeded running the tests under WinXP and Active Perl?
> Is it supposed to work? I've did a quick port of sws server to Win32, but
> I don't think that's the problem. But rather my cluelessness of Perl...

I've always wanted the test suite to run on Windows, but I need help from
Windows people to get it running properly there.

I believe it does a few unix-assumptions in the code that we need to replace
with more proper OS-agnostic ways of doing things.