Problem with cURL in libeay32.dll

From: guy xml <guy_xml_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:59:01 -0800 (PST)

I'm having a problem with the version of cURL for
secure websites.
Anytime I run cURL, even to get the help page, I
get:

The procedure entry point RAND_status could not be
located in the dynamic link library libeay32.dll

I checked on the web and it seems I have a valid
copy
of libeay32 dated 12/01/2002 with a size of 593,920
bytes.

If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, please let me
know. I'm trying to send a Progress generated XML
a vendor. I'm trying to run cURL on Windows 2000
Professional Thanks.

Bob