possible bug with curl-7.10.3 on solaris9

From: george goffe <grgoffe_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 16:06:01 -0800 (PST)

Howdy,

I think I've found a configuration bug with the above
release of curl. I have specified ./configure
--prefix=/usr/lsd/SunOS.5.9 but when I do a make
install, the package is installed in /usr/local which
is definitely NOT where I want it to go. Anyone have
any ideas? I have a build log if anyone's interested.

Regards,

George...

=====
=====
"It's not what you know that hurts you, It's what you know that ain't so." Wil Rogers