Re: Make on OSX 10.2.4

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 18:16:16 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Mike Morton wrote:

> ldap.c: In function `DynaOpen':
> ldap.c:88: `RTLD_LAZY' undeclared (first use in this function)
>
> Can anyone help me out - I need to get curl updated with the header files
> available for a PHP compile on the system as well...

I've seen this reported before, and not having a Mac OS X box myself I can
only guess and tell what others have said abot this. I believe people have
mentioned that this happens because you have not installed all the developer
stuff, headers etc that you need in order to build curl from sources.

For more details, I'm lost. I bet a Mac OS X developer would know more.