Re: can curl upload files to geocitites?

From: Doug McNutt <douglist_at_macnauchtan.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:55:28 -0700

For cookie based stuff I have had luck using the log feature of a browser to track the actual operations. In my case it is iCab on MacOS neXt but I understand Opera will also keep a log.

For a sample of the whole thing see

<ftp://ftp.macnauchtan.com/BrokerageCrack/>
<ftp://ftp.macnauchtan.com/BrokerageCrack/ReadMe>

where I used curl to automate a login to my broker's site to download data without going through all of the ads. The ability to save the header information returned from an https GET request and send it back is the key.

--
Applescript syntax is like English spelling:
Roughly, but not thoroughly, thought through.