RE: curl POST using the -F option

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MarathonOil.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:58:16 -0500

I almost feel like it belongs under the -i input, but that's certainly not quite right.

How about if you show "info" lines something like this when POST data is being sent?

* POSTing NNN bytes of data. The first 80 bytes are:
* xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Obviously it would need to be ascii-fied.

- Kevin