Re: curl: (18) transfer closed with at least 2727 bytes remaining

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:46:23 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Richard Chen wrote:

> Here is an example where the curl download will stall and eventually
> timeout: (You may have to try it 3 or 4 times to encounter a hanging
> situation)

I tried it 15 times in a row, and it worked every time.

> 0.9.6b) (ipv6 enabled)

Of course, I used a lot newer version than this! ;-)

> What happens is that the speed continuously decrease until reaching zero.
>
> Notice that the downloaded amount is very close to 64k. I wonder if there
> is some kind of size limit somewhere imposed.

I guess that isn't unlikely. The problem is of course for you to figure out
where and why. Is curl really the only tool that shows this problem?

If so, can you upgrade to the latest version and retry?