Help

From: J Hamza <new_mojam_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:31:18 -0800 (PST)

Please can you send me an address of how to unsubscribe from curl??
Please!!
Thanks
 shlomit lisser <shlomit_at_gosms.com> wrote:Hi!

so maybe, since I'm illiterate to perl, you can help me out on that.
The first thing to do on a window platform, according to openssl install file is to
run -
perl Configure VC-WIN32
I get -
Can't open perl script "Configure": No such file or directory

although I run it from the same dir. I added it to the path, not that is very logical...

Shlomit.