RE: RE: ssl static libs for windows.

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MarathonOil.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:50:10 -0500

The perl scripts from OpenSSL don't work well on windows, IIRC. I
believe I always had to adjust them somewhat, even under MinGW.

I know it's possible to build under MSVC (I've done it, but it's
been a while). Whether it was straightforward or not I don't recall.

Mingw32 is free. Check out http://www.mingw.org/.
Whether or not it's user-friendly is up to you.

- Kevin