Re: There is another curl ;-)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:43:47 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Fernando Cassia wrote:

> ... just to confuse users even more. ;-)

There are many different things called 'curl'. I try to close my eyes really
hard when I see them and then, if I sing out really loud at the same time, I
can manage to stop thinking about them.

Then they don't exist anymore.

:-P

Seriously though, *our* curl is almost five years old now:

        http://curl.haxx.se/docs/history.html