Re: Problems with using curl to submit form

From: Mun Mun <elephant_at_doramail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:02:28 +1000

Thank you for your reply. I tried the method in which you had suggested to me. However, in the URL field, i get a jobid instead of the content that i had passed through.

e.g.
My input was:
"MATTATCTRFTDDYQLFEELGKGAFSVVRRCVKKTSTQEYAAKIINTKKLSARDHQKLEREARICRLLKH", in the SEQ field of the form

However, the URL in the URL field i got was:
"http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/cgi-bin/nph-webface?jobid=signalp,3E272A7E12012D04&opt=wait"

Would you have any idea what i did wrong?

Many Thanks

Carmen