[ curl-Bugs-659108 ] --insecure ignored when --cafile

From: <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 10:57:10 -0800

Bugs item #659108, was opened at 2002-12-27 19:57
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100976&aid=659108&group_id=976

Category: documentation
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I am currently trying to use curl to do a simple download from an httpS server. This server is self_signed, and I am deep in some SSL debugging nightmare. The one-line man page patch attached would have eliminated one of the steps of my nightmare.

BTW, if someone can explain me why I get:
"SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca* Closing connection"
with the --insecure option activated, I would be glad.