Re: POST a large file over HTTPS to IIS-5 problem

From: Veselin Terzic <veselin.terzic_at_systems.dhl.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:02:23 -0700

Daniel,

I've done that, the "errno" is 32, broken pipe !

=> Send header, 0 bytes (0x0)
=> Send header, 0 bytes (0x0)
=> Send header, 0 bytes (0x0)
=> Send header, 0 bytes (0x0)
=> Send header, 0 bytes (0x0)
== Info: SSL_write() return error 5 Broken pipe

So, it happens after a successful SSL handshake at the point where data
transfer should start and it is file size related.
Could this be related to "Content-length:" header incorrect or missing?

Is 7.10.3 BETA available?

Thanks
--veselin