Re: curl_global_init chrashes when used with dmalloc

From: admir efendic <efa_at_softwell.se>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 07:07:21 +0100

I just did strace on it, and I am not getting any wiser from it (direct translation from swedish) :)
my code looks something like this:

printf("init\n");
curl_global_init(...

The last thing I see in stack trace is my printf, and this is the piece of code that have been working well for 2 years now.
After reading a bit more about dmalloc, my amateur guess is that dmalloc library doesn't like my lockon=10 option (it is mentioned in dmalloc-docs that bad value for this option may produce coredumps, and good value is obtained by trial-and-error). I guess it has issues with threading support :P

So I'll just leave this mailing list alone, and start posting on dmalloc-lists.

Greets, Admir Efendic