curl_global_init chrashes when used with dmalloc

From: admir efendic <efa_at_softwell.se>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:10:37 +0100

I have compiled curl-7.10.2, and added "--with-dmalloc" in configure options.
I have dmalloc-4.8.2-r1 installed on gentoo-1.4_rc1, gcc-3.2

DMALLOC_OPTIONS='debug=0x4e40503,inter=100,lockon=10,log=dmalloc.log'
(debug = low)

I have linked my program with -ldmalocth as last library, and i have included dmalloc.h as last header in my files.

now I know I might as well post this to dmalloc mailing list, but I wondered if anyone had any ideas here as well...

cheers.

/Admir Efendic, Stockholm, Sweden