Re: cURL

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 11:26:08 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 kourk_at_dls.net wrote:

(Reply cc'ed to the curl-users mailing list, please take follow-ups there!)

> I would like to use curl to implement a post to a secure web server using
> ASP. Would you happen to have any examples?

You mean you want to 1) post to the server that uses ASP or do you want to 2)
do a post using ASP?

If 1), use curl as documented. Try -d and use a https:// URL

If 2), use some kind of system() or exec() call to invoke a curl command as
described for 1).

For more details, please be more specific.