[ curl-Bugs-646196 ] HTTP GET Variables dropped on form data

From: <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 13:01:56 -0800

Bugs item #646196, was opened at 2002-11-30 13:01
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100976&aid=646196&group_id=976

Category: http
Group: wrong behaviour

Initial Comment:
I am using curl version 7.10.2 on a Redhat 7.3 system,
and noticed that when attempting to upload a file and
other form data using the -F switch to a URL containing
GET variables, all but the first URL variable gets
truncated.

I was attempting to post a form that contains both text
and file types with the POST method to a URL that also
uses variables on the URL as well. After multiple failed
attempts, I used phpinfo to view the header information
of the session. All the POST variables were present but
only the first of several GET variables showed up. There
were no errors in the URL's syntax as I did the same test
using a browser and it worked fine (i.e i saw all the
POST and GET variables in phpinfo when submitted from
the browser).