Re: Make Test Failures

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 17:58:50 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Steve Keller wrote:

> Ok, fixed test results are up, although, like I said, I think it's a
> problem with the server and not with cURL.

Right, the error message seen there "binding stream socket: Can't assign
requested address" tells us that the test suite's web server couldn't bind
its supposed port number and then the test of course fails later on when it
can't get anything...

We should fix the test script to notice this and exit with a good and clear
error message.