RE: New User - Help with https POST

From: Mark Hill <Markh_at_hammacher.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:16:10 -0600

That's it, thanks! One more question though... I have to send this file up
without the CR/LF that are attached to it by the creator. I tried to use
'--data-binary option', but that returns "You can only select one HTTP
request!" Is there a way I can accomplish this, or will I need to alter the
file before attempting to send it.

Thanks for the help!
Mark