Re: HPUX compile problems

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 19:50:32 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Jim Thome wrote:

> How do I check to ensure that both hosts have the same set of include
> files? Compare the /usr/local/includes directories?

Sure, you can compare the directories (like using GNU diff -r for example)
but I was more thinking of making sure that you have the same development kit
(or similar) installed on both machines.

Since the compiler on one of the machines finds the struct fine in one of the
header files curl includes, and the other machine's compiler doesn't.

There's also the possibility to download a curl binary for HPUX 11 from
places like this:

        http://hpux.ee.ualberta.ca/hppd/hpux/Networking/WWW/curl-7.9.8/