Re: Different behavior between win32 and linux versions

From: Carl Youngblood <carl_at_ycs.biz>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:58:13 -0700

Thanks so much for recommending trace! I didn't know that existed. It
helped me figure out what's going wrong. It was as simple as forgetting to
quote a string before placing it on the command line. The problem was that
I thought I was quoting it already so I didn't stop to notice that I wasn't.

Anyway, the trace really helped. Thanks!

Carl