[ curl-Bugs-634625 ] wrong return of CURLE_OPERATION_TIMEOUTE

From: <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 11:59:36 -0800

Bugs item #634625, was opened at 2002-11-06 11:59
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100976&aid=634625&group_id=976

Category: libcurl
Group: wrong behaviour

Initial Comment:
I received error CURLE_OPERATION_TIMEOUTED no
matter what value I set for option
CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT. I noticed that value
of conn->data->progress.start which is used in
methods Curl_SSLConnect() of ssluse.c and
Curl_connecthost() of connect.c was not set
anywhere. I added the following line:

conn->data->progress.start = conn->created;

in method CreateConnection() of url.c and did not
get the error anymore.

Please let me know that this is a bug or the way I
use libcurl is wrong. I am using the lastest version
of curl (7.10 pre2).