OpenSSL shared libs.

From: <v_at_drvandv.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:37:19 -0800

I have a short question. I compilled curl with ssl support. During make test
I realized that curl is looking for libssl.so.0.9.6 and libcrypto.so.0.9.6 .
Is it possible to compile with support for lib*.so.0 or lib*.so, so that if
I change the version of openssl, I wouldn't need to recompile curl or at
least would make for a much easier maintanance?